[css-flexbox] 'order' and absolutely-positioned children

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 18:41:29 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Tab and I were just discussing some redundant wording with Mats
about reordering grid container children and noticed that none
of the implementations implement the 'order'-based reordering
of absolutely-positioned flex children.
   http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/?saved=4043

(Previously 'order' had an effect on the static position of
abspos children of a flex container, but since we removed that,
painting order is the only remaining effect that 'order' has
on absposes.)

We're proposing therefore to remove this requirement, to align
with the implementations and to make absolute positioning more
consistent across layout modes (given other layout modes don't
handle 'order').

Thoughts?

~fantasai and TJ