Re: [css-round-display][css-transitions] The interpolated property type for animatable polar-angle

On 09/14/2015 02:29 AM, Hyojin Song wrote:
> I’m editing the round display spec to be FPWD, and wondering what could be a type for the animatable polar-angle.
>
> I found interpolated property types for animation as follows.
>
> https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transitions-1/#interpolated-types
>
> Both a length and a percentage are obvious as the polar-distance’s animatable type, but I couldn’t find the angle type in
> above link. Is number the right type to specify polar-angle’s animatable type?

The right type would be "angle", but since there are no other
properties that accept angles yet outside of the Speech module,
it hasn't been added yet. :)

I'm sure dbaron will add "angle" to the animations spec. For
now, assume it's there already.

~fantasai