Re: [css-writing-modes-3] (sizing phase) 'auto' height of child block in orthogonal flow

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Gérard Talbot <www-style@gtalbot.org>
wrote:

> Shouldn't the spec wording/writing/edition in sections 7.3, 7.3.1 and
> 7.3.2 be improved or clarified (and exemplified accordingly) first on such
> issue?
>
> I am convinced the spec wording or edition or sentences could be improved.
>
> In my case, I have huge difficulties in understanding what those sentences
> are trying to say. With regards to the sizing phase of auto-height blocks,
> I never reached your conclusion that div#vertical-rl in my
> Orthogonal-flow-Example14 test should shrink-wrap.

Tried minor improvements, to emphasize the paragraph by making it to a
list, with slight additional clarification[1].

Hope this works better for you and all.

[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-writing-modes-3/#auto-multicol

/koji