RE : [bikeshed] Missing line break in code samples?

Great, thanks!
When will this go live?

De : Tab Atkins Jr.
Envoyé le :samedi 28 novembre 2015 19:41
À : François REMY
Cc : www-style@w3.org
Objet :Re: [bikeshed] Missing line break in code samples?

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:45 PM, François REMY
<francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
> It seems to me that the drafts hosted on csswg.org seems to have a problem
> with code blocks and line-breaks, as the first one of them is missing
> consistently there.
>
> See
> https://drafts.csswg.org/css-conditional-3/#extentions-to-cssrule-interface
> for instance
>
> Am I the only one to see this?

No, you're seeing correctly. The <pre>s were still written in the
defensive style required in HTML, which Bikeshed (somewhat
intentionally) interprets incorrectly.  I've fixed the source to be
Bikeshed-friendly.