Re: [css-align] definition of 'align-content'/'justify-content' should define computed value for 'auto'

On 10/03/2015 09:07 AM, Mats Palmgren wrote:
>> The Computed Value line now just
>> read "specified value".
>
> That contradicts with the spec for 'left' and 'right' here:
> https://drafts.csswg.org/css-align/#typedef-content-position
> which says they *compute* to 'start' depending on other properties.

Following up on this, in light of another recent thread -- mats concern
here will be addressed (i.e. this conflict goes away) once fantasai's
suggestion from this other thread makes it into the spec:
 https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Nov/0284.html

However, there is one other similar conflict, per this post I just sent:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Nov/0327.html
I'm hoping that can be similarly-resolved, by handling this
special-nonsensical-case at layout time instead of at computation time.

~Daniel