Re: [css-backgrounds] Please remove the "unless there is a border image" wording

@Boris

Thanks for reporting this, I submitted a fix to Blink
(https://codereview.chromium.org/1457323004/) and should upload a patch to
WebKit pretty soon.

@Gerard
The test is quite authoritative to show that both Blink and WebKit are non
compliant.

Adenilson Cavalcanti