Re: [css-align][css-flexbox] Should "justify-content: stretch" ever be able to make flex items grow?

On 11/11/2015 11:50 AM, Daniel Holbert wrote:
> The css-align spec adds a new value, "justify-content: stretch", for
> stretching children to fill space in the main axis.  I think the spec
> editors didn't intend for this value to do any stretching on flex
> items.[1]  However, I believe it's currently specced such that it
> *would* impact flex item sizing.

Gah, just ran across this caveat in the spec:
  # The justify-content property applies along the
  # main axis, but since flexing in the main axis
  # is controlled by flex, stretch computes to
  # flex-start.

I think that exemption means this is not actually a problem.  So, never
mind, sorry for the spam.