Re: [css-round-display] Suggest ¡®polar-anchor¡¯ property for positioning elements without overflowing

In the call today, there was this:

Florian: If we did that, I think polar-distance should have the auto.
BradK: It's either polar-distance or polar-origin. One being non-auto would be the trigger.

That's what I said, but I meant to say "either polar-distance or polar-angle". See below, for the the beginning of the proposal that uses 'polar-distance: auto' to mean no centering and no polar positioning, and 'polar-distance: 0' to mean centered (in the absence of anything that would move it vertically or horizontally from there).

There are more emails after this one that detail this a little more, and go into how a 'center' property would be good and help with this too. I brought it up because I didn't want multiple was to do abspos centering, and a center property (with a center-x and center-y shorthand) would be my preferred way.