Re: [css-logical-properties] the 'inline-{start,end}' values for 'float' and 'clear'

On 7/11/15 04:14, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> TL;DR: as this is unstable stuff, if you're going to ship it, you
> should (RFC 2119) ship with both inline-start and -moz-inline-start,
> aliased to each other (and the same thing for *-end). If you're not
> happy about aliasing the more important of the two is the
> non-prefixed one.

I don't think aliasing would be a big deal. What concerns me more is
that none of this really helps authors be future-ready in the event that
the WG ends up changing 'inline-start' to 'start'. Which was what Tab &
fantasai seemed to have decided a couple of days ago; but AFAICT it
doesn't look like there is any real WG consensus here.

JK