Re: [css-logical-properties] the 'inline-{start,end}' values for 'float' and 'clear'

Ok, maybe I misunderstood. So "float: none top" will behave the same as
"float: left top"? And "float: none bottom" will behave the same as "float:
right bottom"?

If they are the same, then why do we have the "none" at all?