Re: [css-page-floats] clear, CSS21 values deprecated?

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 5:46 AM, Johannes Wilm <johannes@fiduswriter.org> wrote:
> Also, I am somewhat unsure whether the page floats spec should cover all of
> the behavior of inline floats. At least they need to be mentioned for some
> things, as the property names and many of the values are the same.

As part of the general policy of shifting topics out of 2.1 into
modules, we do need a Floats module, and the Page Floats module deals
with enough of this that it probably makes sense to include it in
there, rather than building it off of a separate Inline Floats spec.