Re: [css-break] I hate the diagrams

On 03/08/2015 05:09 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:
> Hey, Fantasai, Rossen–
>
> I don't actually hate the ASCII-art diagrams, but I do like
> writing SVG by hand, so here are a couple reproductions of
> your diagrams in SVG format.

Yay, thanks!

> I tried to be faithful to the original ASCII-art diagrams,
> but there were a few points that confused me.
>
> In particular, I'm not actually sure what the second diagram
> is showing.

It's showing what happens if you have two floats side-by-side,
both taller than one page, that on the second page no longer
fit side-by-side.

> Also, I think that the "second page" on the first diagram
> should have a bottom border, because otherwise it distracts>
> from the point.

Yes, definitely.

> If you'll help explain the diagrams to me, I can improve them,
> and can also include a text description inline in the SVG itself.

That would be great. :) Also, can you convert the text to outlines?
It doesn't render correctly for me (as in, the text is too long to
fit in the space provided).

~fantasai