Re: [css-flexbox] Reporting interop issues when you don't know which implementation is right?

On 02/26/2015 06:42 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 2/26/15 7:34 AM, Jonathan Rimmer wrote:
>> As a developer, it's unclear how to proceed when you find problems like
>> this. Is Chrome correct? Is Firefox? Are these known issues? Are there
>> already bugs raised?
>
> One option is to just go ahead and file bugs on both Chrome and Firefox
> in this situation and let them sort out things...  I agree that's a bit
> of a pain, though.

It's also fair to ask such questions on www-style, if a good look at the
spec doesn't make it clear which behavior is correct. Part of our job is
to answer the occasional question about spec confusion, and part of it is,
if the spec is genuinely confusing, to clarify the spec. :)

~fantasai