Re: [css-align][css-flexbox] Should 'justify-content: stretch' compute to or behave like 'start'?

On 05/06/2015 01:19 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
> On Wednesday 2015-05-06 11:46 -0700, fantasai wrote:
>>
>> We resolved to have the alignment properties' auto (and 'stretch')
>> compute to their resulting behavior based on the layout mode. This
>> puts a dependency from the alignment properties to 'position' on
>> the element itself and 'display' on its parent'.
>
> That wasn't actually the resolution that was recorded:
>    RESOLVED: justify-content stretch computes to stretch but behaves
>    like start

That's totally not what I was saying when we were wrapping up the
resolution. :/

> I probably should have pointed out that different people thought we
> were resolving different things, but the conversation was moving
> very quickly.

OK, I'll ask the WG for an audit of the resolution. If we're not
all on the same page, then we can rediscuss next week.

~fantasai