Re: [css3-background][css-writing-modes] background-position:bottom to root elements

Thank you, I think I now understand. My problems were:
 - Wasn't aware the diff of background painting area and background
positioning area
 - Somehow misunderstood that height: 100% (or width: 100% in vertical
flow) doesn't work

Thank you for your support as always.