Re: [css-flexbox] Bug in flex-margin-no-collapse.html?

On 03/24/2015 06:29 PM, Christian Biesinger wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I was also looking at flex-margin-no-collapse.html
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-flexbox-1_dev/nightly-unstable/html/flex-margin-no-collapse.htm
>
> This test is actually failed by both Blink and Gecko. I am fairly
> certain that the #container height should be 400px, because otherwise
> the boxes will flex-shrink and therefore not cover the red box
> anymore. Thoughts?

(CC'ing test author, from test metadata)

I agree -- the test should be changed so that either:
 * #container has height:400px
or:
 *  .box has "flex: none"

Otherwise, the boxes will be forced to shrink, as biesi says. (since
they're each 100px tall with 100px of padding)

(It's possible that the test was authored back when "flex-shrink"
defaulted to 0, at which point it would've been correct.)

~Daniel