Re: [css-transitions]: Lacking satisfying specification interrupted transitions

*haha* :-))  Thank you, Glen.

Hmm, that sounds like great idea! I'd fervently be looking forward to see
it!

And I suggest you hang on to see my next future suggestion then ;)

Cheers,
Axel

"Glen Huang"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I’m not in the WG, and have no comment on the proposal, but just can’t help
to marvel at the video. It's so professionally done.

You made a freaking video (and not so short) for just a proposal, and it
even changes the camera angle while you talk!

I really need to think about how I should make a proposal next time
(probably only a 3D game in which things float in the mid air playing my
proposal would trump it). ;)