Re: RTL characters in Ahem

Depends on what you need, you may be able to use Ken's CSS Orientation
test font[1]. The name is not intuitive, and the blog says only "2050
glyphs", but he's talking about the number of physical glyphs.

Glyphs are mapped to almost all the Unicode range, 60K or 100K, I
don't remember exactly and can't find reference, but in short, you
could consider it's 1em square glyph mapped to all possible Unicode
code points. I find it extremely useful for testing CJK justification
for instance.

If you need different glyphs, there's a half-width version, so
combining these two and Ahem using unicode-range might give you a bit
of variations.

[1] http://blogs.adobe.com/CCJKType/2013/05/css-orientation-test-opentype-fonts.html