Re: [css-cascade] bikeshedding "default"

On 06/26/2015 05:18 PM, Lea Verou wrote:
> I quite like rollback. Also agreed that unset is probably a better name, but taken.

reset is still available as well.

> I would suggest we avoid hyphenated names for global keywords, they’re a bit clumsy.
>
> Other ideas: clear, remove, cancel

cancel may be okay. The other two I think would read poorly in context.

color: clear; /* not the same as color: transparent! */
content: remove; /* not the same as content: none! */

> I think it would also be useful to consider what’s the actual
> impact of changing cursor: default instead.

As François explained, I don't think this is changeable.

~fantasai