Re: [css-ui-3] box-sizing: padding-box

I had a brief check through the archives the last few times I had wanted it
- I probably bounded the search to only a few years to be fair.

I had assumed the auto would throw the spanner in the works.

I might throw an example on specifiction but essentially in a % based
column layout where changing the spacing between the columns is done with
margins.