Re: [css-backgrounds] border-image with an SVG resource that has no intrinsic size

At this point I suggest someone (other than me :) should volunteer to specify all this in a document somewhere. There are a lot of edge cases. Then we can implement it and see how we feel. I guess CSS backgrounds is the right place.

Dean