Re: [css-writing-modes] Propose writing-mode: sideways-left

Sorry that my voice this time was too small, but it looks like it was
taken as if the implementation complexity was the only reason.

I prefer this from authors perspective too. When you want to rotate
clock-wise, authors do:

  writing-mode: vertical-rl;

and most authors do not bother to set text-orientation at all. I do
like to recommend to set "text-orientation: sideways-right" to avoid
surprises, but most responses I get is that they don't want to.

Now with the current spec, if you want to rotate counter-clock-wise, authors do:

  writing-mode: vertical-lr;
  text-orientation: sideways;

So these two are not symmetric to authors. This looks more consistent
for authors to me:

  writing-mode: sideways-left;

BTW, I'm open for the naming if that's the concern.

/koji