Re: [css3-multicol] error about which sentence

> On 30 May 2015, at 21:56, Nick Levinson <nick_levinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> In the CSS Multi-column Layout Module (<http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/>, as accessed today), this phrase should be corrected or clarified: "after the first sentence in the fourth sentence". It's in Example XX. Thank you.

As far as I can tell, this mistake has been fixed in the latest editor's draft of this module:

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-multicol-1/

The document you had been looking at, despite being the latest published version, it somewhat
out of date. We should really get around publishing an updated draft.

  - Florian