Re: [CSSWG][css-shapes] CSS Shapes Level 1 Candidate Recommendation

Am 27.07.2015 um 01:53 schrieb Alan Stearns:
> Can you tell which one is which? Do we really need to spend more time
> emailing back and forth on this?
> Thanks,
> Alan

I think it's really a psychological thing, developed by internet spam
over the years.
Most (foreign) readers got to know the word "Enlarge" or "Enlarging" by
their first spam mails, not from school, and "enlarge" and "enlarging"
are most probably in most peoples black list for their spam filter. The
first association, the brain makes is the one mentioned in the spam mails.

So the word got a little negative touch. My favorite word is "expand"
too, but if you want to strengthen the fact that there is nothing bad
around the word, why not.

 From the translators point of view, both are fine.

Stefan