RE: [css-round-display] Request for first review the css-round-display

Then, what do you think about adding a new value (e.g., 'shape') to the border-boundary property to draw the border of an element according to the value of its shape-inside property?

> >I think the shape-inside property needs clarifications, and that these
> >should be done with the possibilities offered by border-boundary in mind.
> >
> >> So I think that
> >> referring to the border of the element's parent is more plausible.
> >
> >It seems to me that shape-inside should have a value that makes the
> >content fit the parent's  content edge adjusted to follow the border if
> >it is not a rectangle (either due to border-radius or to
> >border-boundary), and that when that's the case, border-boundary:parent
> >would follow make the border follow that as well.
>
> The content-box value (described in shapes level 1) is the value you’re
> looking for. This constrains the content area to the inner edge of the
> border, however it’s shaped.

Okay, I think that the content-box value is the one we're looking for. Thanks!