Re: [selectors4] Error in column combinator section?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:48 PM, Louis Lazaris
<impressive.webs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks, I think there's an error in the explanation of the Column Combinator, here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors4/#column-combinator
>
> In "Example 53" it says:
>
> "The following example makes cells C, E, and G yellow."
>
> However, there is no "yellow" in the code. Do you mean to say "gray"?

Yup, the example code must have been changed at some point without
updating the preceding text.  Fixed now, thanks!

> Also, the purpose of that combinator is really hard to figure out. Is it possible to include a contrasting code example, so it's a little more clear what this combinator accomplishes?

I'm not sure what you mean by "contrasting code example".  There's no
alternate way to achieve what the code example achieves.

~TJ