Re: [css-ruby] Tone mark of bopomofo in ruby

After reading Richard's new blog post[1], especially its Questions
section[2], and with some conversation with him, I'm started to be
convinced that doing this in inter-character might make more sense.
Doing it in fonts still look good if it works, but if Richard's
analysis is right about it can't be done with existing features,
adding an OpenType feature for Bopomofo might be harder.

The first point Xidorn made is right, but if I understand right, the
vast majority of Bopomofo is for ruby, right? Start from ruby might
make more sense if so.

The second point is a spec issue. The forthcoming CLREQ could help,
editor resource maybe an issue but there could be contributors. I
think more important question is whether impl are interested in or
not.

I heard that CLREQ is going to be published sometime this spring. If
specs can be done somehow, will you be interested in?

[1] http://rishida.net/scripts/bopomofo/ontheweb.html
[2] http://rishida.net/scripts/bopomofo/ontheweb.html#questions

/koji