Re: [css-flexbox] Allow specifying when wrapping should happen

> The one concern I have is what if this value is specified within
> a flex item?

I think so. This property has to work in a flex context, and the before and after position of a flex container that is not itself a flex item aren’t in such context.

> We don't have a very solid definition for how flex items split yet.

Just my 2 cents, but what about no other flex items can be in the same flex line before/after the flex item having a break-before/break-after property specified.

Also just a quick question, is it possible to ask flex layout to ignore flex lines (or a different working mode for flex lines) and make flex items stack as tight as possible in the cross axis?  The use case is to enable a jquery masonry (http://masonry.desandro.com <http://masonry.desandro.com/>) like layout.