Re: [css-align] Confusing Positional alignment values 'left' / 'right'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosism

> And why?

i can see it being reasonable to say that "in the context of text
alignment, left (right) is interpreted as start (end) in vertical writing
modes" but i don't believe it reasonable to say that "left means right" in
a bidi horizontal writing mode