Re: [css-writing-modes] text-orientation: sideways-left

I'm not sure saving typing of that 5 keystrokes for non-vertical writing in
vertical flow is so much more important than for not saving 6 keystrokes
for Mongolians, but we can defer that discussion to Level 4 too, so I'm
good with what you said.

So the revised proposal is: defer both 'sideways' and 'sideways-left' to
Level 4.

Please let us know if any.

/koji