Re: [css-counter-styles] Ethiopian numbering

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 12:48 PM, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Since I ran into some Ethiopians this weekend, I decided to interrogate
> them on list numbering and punctuation. Here's what I was told:
>
>   * We shouldn't expect Ethiopians to agree on any kind of convention.
>     We have to just pick something reasonable.
>   * Using ASCII period as a suffix is clearly wrong, since it is not a
>     punctuation character they use. Better to use just a space.

Excellent.  I've made the change to make ethiopic-numeric use a space
as the suffix.

(And it looks like we never did get Counter Styles published as CR? We
should bug the WG about this change on Wednesday, then publish
afterwards.)