Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

Wikipedia mentions them both equivalently, and search results for "orphan" seem more geared to the phenomenon I mentioned. Anyway, I’m not too concerned with terminology, I’m more concerned about whether there is a way to avoid them in CSS, and if not, whether there will be.

~Lea