Re: [mediaqueries] additional types of media features

Hi Christoph,
----------
@ embedded
----------
Can you provide us with three different use cases where this would be
useful and can't be solved with existing tools with reasonable
simplicity? For example:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {/* everything that you'd want
for embedded here?*/ }

The screen width example would be useful for any smaller versions of the
site, including embedded versions. There's also the option of using
alternative stylesheets and activating the one that you intend to be
used when it's embedded. But maybe you have some use cases in mind where
an embedded boolean in the media query would be more useful than what's
already out there?

---------
@ preview
---------
Among other options, I can think of alternative stylesheets here again
and/or identifying the content you want to hide as {display: none} for
the purpose of previewing. Again, I might not see the full extent of
your suggestion, so some use cases where the preview media query is
superior to what already exists would be useful.

Have a nice day,
Sanja