Re: [css-inline] Baseline Alignment Properties

> On Feb 20, 2015, at 1:59 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> I put in a rough draft of the dominant-baseline, alignment-baseline,
> and baseline-shift properties from SVG into CSS Inline:
>  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-inline/#line-height
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> ~fantasai

'Baseline-shift: baseline' seems odd and unnecessary. 'Baseline-shift: 0' should be enough, and reads better. Then say somewhere that 'vertical-align:baseline' is equal to 'vertical-align:baseline 0'. I think that is more clear than explaining 'vertical-align:baseline baseline'.

Even if SVG is different in this regard, it shouldn't impact SVG much to have it this way in CSS.