Re: [css-tables] Missing definition of table row borders if border-collapse: separate?

Actually, I do have a sample application that would benefit from separate
borders working for tables. But I hesitate to point to my sample application
because then people would tend to try to find a solution to this single
sample issue, disregarding the general impact of enabling full styling to
table-row elements.

In my sample I have created a dummy Timeline. Each timeline entry is
supposed show a different border at the top and bottom. Moreover, each
timeline is supposed to show a tiny gap (= margin) between each of the
entries.

Currently - without table-rows accepting full styling - in my sample each of
the timeline entries is glued to each other. The current implementation
appears rather clumsy.

To see the sample and the effect described above,
visit http://www.dashop.de/demo/DemoReel.html ,
then switch to the third design ("Fields") by
clicking the second toolbar button twice and
open the timeline/blog dummy by clicking the third toolbar button.

Cheers,
Axel

------