Re: [css-ruby] The default value of ruby-align is undesirable for bopomofo

> On 01/14/2015 09:12 PM, Xidorn Quan wrote:
>
> There are justification opportunities between bopomofo characters, just
> like other Chinese/Japanese characters. But if we have
> "ruby-align: space-around" on them, we will get an undesirable result,
> because bopomofo is generally centered when in annotations.

Just want to confirm, are you sure there should be justification
opportunities between Bopomofo characters, or are you saying so
because current impls do so?

I looked at the example page[1] Richard's blog[2] points to, which
looks like Bopomofo words are separated by spaces. If it justifies at
spaces, the issue is gone, right?

Do you have examples of justified Bopomofo text?

[1] http://uncyclopedia.tw/wiki/%E3%84%93%E3%84%A8%CB%8B_%E3%84%A7%E3%84%A3_%E3%84%A8%E3%84%A3%CB%8A
[2] http://rishida.net/scripts/bopomofo/ontheweb#horizontal

/koji