Re: [css-ruby] Tone mark of bopomofo in ruby

> Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> 於 2015年2月5日 上午8:23 寫道:
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:38 AM, Bobby Tung <bobbytung@wanderer.tw> wrote:
>>
>> But Chinese version Word on Windows made Bopomofo layout well [1], was generally used in Mandarin education in Taiwan.
>>
>> [1]: http://6.blog.xuite.net/6/0/a/1/14497289/blog_1412011/txt/37017546/2.jpg
>
> Allow me to confirm, Word does not re-order the light tone marks but
> it's author who should cut it and move?

Koji, I tried to automatically add Bopomofo by Word 2002 and generated a html file [1]

It will put the light tone mark before Bopomofo characters as :

So author do nothing to reorder.

[1]: https://www.dropbox.com/s/03eygzr616ae8do/word2002_generate_bopomofo.htm?dl=0

> /koji

Bobby Tung