Re: [css-writing-modes] text-orientation: sideways-left

I'm normally ok with that. But this time for this value, I prefer to
defer to Level 4. That should have been clear enough even with the
current text, but it was misread. I don't think adding notes helps
much.

To me, the benefits of having this value with "at risk" is very low,
and the risks overweigh much higher.

Maybe you and I have different views on how much possible this value
can be implemented in reasonable time frame, which determines the
value of keeping. We could ask WG if you think that's the case.

/koji