Re: [lots] -webkit prefixed properties and values

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
>
> Isn't that what are are suggesting: specify and deprecate means browsers must support (which they do), AND authors must not use.

Why MUST? I think "here are some legacy proprietary properties that you can support if you want for increase web compat" is enough.

'-webkit-gradient' had graceful fallback. It wouldn't break the web if some really old pages had a flat background in the title bar instead of perfectly emulating the gradient of the title bar of the iPhone 1's UI title bar.