Re: [css-flexbox] Intrinsic Cross Size Definition Totally Wrong

On 12/03/2015 04:43 PM, fantasai wrote:

> Side note: current browsers also set the *flex container’s* inner
> size to that largest value, which is clearly wrong, as it is
> guaranteed to cause overflow if there are multiple lines. We would
> need to require the cross-size to be the sum of the line’s cross
> sizes after doing item layout and linebreaking as outlined above.

Note: IE does the correct behavior, wrapping the flex container
around all of the columns. Edge preserves this behavior for
max-content.

It would be nice if implementations can align on intrinsic sizes
of flex containers not causing their content to overflow. :) :) :)

~fantasai