Re: [css-variables] Can custom properties be reset with all?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Philip Walton <philip@philipwalton.com> wrote:
> No worries, I was just checking because I'm writing an article about custom
> properties and want it to be factually accurate.
>
> Do have a good link I can point to where the discussion of `--` took place?
> It's kind of a hard thing to search for...

I don't think so? There was some off-hand discussion (on-list) back
when the naming pattern was var-* of having a 'var' property that
reset custom props (again, good luck searching for "var"), but I don't
think we had any particular discussion about --. It's just the obvious
translation.