Re: [css-ruby] Add "text-orientation: upright" for bopomofo annotation

One confirmation; if we were to propose a change, should the first tone
mark also included? From wikipedia[1], I understand Bopomofo does not use
the first tone mark but Pinyin does.

Better to include but not required for Bopomofo usages?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bopomofo#Tonal_marks

/koji