Re: Fwd: Difference between background-position and background-origin.

On 08/18/2015 09:10 AM, Arup Rakshit wrote:

> I am very new, I don't able to understand how to follow and read the
> specs correctly. I am currently reading from
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-CSS2-20110607/#minitoc . But I don't see
> the links you have given are part of the specs I am reading. What is
> the standard documentation which I should follow ?

Well, in an ideal world, you could visit
   http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS/
However, we've not updated that in awhile due to ongoing discussions
about the prefixing policy. (Not something for you to worry about.
But hopefully from next year it will be up to date.)

In the meantime, the best place to access all of the CSS specs is here:
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work

~fantasai