Re: Difference between background-position and background-origin.

On 18 August 2015 at 18:10, Arup Rakshit
<arup.rakshit@cognitiveclouds.com> wrote:
> [...]

The CSS 2.1 specification is in big parts superseded by different CSS
3 specifications. In this case the discussion is about the 'CSS
Backgrounds and Borders Module'.[1]
There is also a list of all published CSS 3 module specifications
available including their current status.[2]

Sebastian

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work.en.html