Re: [css-transitions] starting of transitions.

On Wednesday 2013-02-20 20:46 -0800, Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
> But wording there is wrong:
>
> "This provides a way for authors to specify different values of the
> ‘transition-*’ properties
> for the “forward” and “reverse” transitions"
>
> If you have for example these three rules:
>
> input { transition: color linear 1s; }
> input:checked { transition: color ease 2s; }
> input:active { transition: color linear 3s; }
>
> then there is no way for you to specify separate reverse transitions:
>   :checked -> :not(:checked) *and*
>   :active -> :not(:active)

In https://hg.csswg.org/drafts/rev/d6054651da91 I clarified that the
example only makes sense when the transitions are between two states.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.