Re: [css-cascade-4][css3-ui] naming collision: the "default" value

As Tab pointed out 'ua-default' isn't strictly correct as it could be the
user origin.

How about something similar to: 'origin-default'

This relates to the current origin, setting it to it's origins default. I
considered 'parent-origin-default' but it is way too long.

Is there any consensus on how this behavior will relate to shadow DOM as
there was some talk around an origin just for the shadow default?