Re: [css-cascade-4][css3-ui] naming collision: the "default" value

On 4/23/2015 10:23 AM, Brad Kemper wrote:

> 'ua-default' seems too jargony to me. I suspect there is a huge percentage of authors writing CSS that don't know what 'ua' stands for, or even what a "user agent" is.

Unfortunately (?!) I can't claim to be one of those authors. The term
"ua-default" makes perfect sense to me. Maybe we could take this
opportunity to educate authors on the terminology used in the
specifications?

The next best alternative would be "browser-default", but the word
"browser" alone takes up just as many bytes as "default". Ew.

--
Daniel Tan
NOVALISTIC