Re: [css-backgrounds] corner-clipping expected also for padding?

Le 2015-04-13 14:38, fantasai a écrit :
> On 04/13/2015 08:20 AM, Binyamin wrote:
>> Is padding expected to be rounded too?
>>
>> Test-case http://jsbin.com/fezife/1/quiet
>> Resource http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#corner-clipping
>> Chrome issue
>> https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=99364#c11
>
> Yes. As quoted:
>
>   "Other effects that clip to the border or padding edge (such as
> ‘overflow’
>    other than ‘visible’) also must clip to the curve."
>
> Is there some reason why people think this is unclear?
>
> ~fantasai

Binyamin,

For your information.

It seems we already have 2 (unreviewed) tests from Lea Verou on this
particular code scenario (clipping to the padding box should follow the
padding box curve) too:

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/border-radius-overflow-hidden.htm

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/background-clip-padding-box-with-border-radius.htm

Gérard