Re: [selectors-4] bikeshed on profiles

I'm not precious at all over the names suggested however the current names
are not as clear as they could be (as it seems everyone agrees with anyway).

One thing that was highlighted is the lack of explanation around the
separation of the profiles and why they exist.

Once Brian mentioned that the complete profile was used by the likes of
querySelectorAll to statically get results one time rather than 'fast'
which matches dynamically the concept became much more clear why the
separation exists.