Re: W3C can say (?) what an ID means to CSS4, in the fast profile context

About "what is *fast*?"

It is not about personal/subjective "preferences" or "visions",
is about compare an "optimized to fast profile" algorithm,
with a non-optimized (complete profile) algorithm... This comparison is
objective (!).
Of course, we are talking about a fast profile with the "good ID" aditional
constraint.

PS: to create a confortable "referencial image", you can imagine/think two